Minimum stay for all short breaks is 3 nights, subject to availability.
Contact us directly:
Call us now on +44 (0) 1288 361339 to reserve your booking
or email: email@example.com
119 The Glade, The Erigmore Estate, Birnam by Dunkeld, Perthshire PH8 0BJ
View Dunkeld Holiday Lodge in a larger map
Terms & Conditions:
- All bookings are subject to confirmation of availability by the owner and the submission of a booking request does not constitute a guaranteed booking.
- Once confirmed, bookings will be held for 3 days, pending receipt of deposit. The balance is payable 6 weeks before arrival date (cheques payable to Mrs G Gillies).
- The deposit is forfeited if the booking is cancelled.
- The total amount is payable for all cancellations within 42 days of arrival.
- Cancellation terms may vary if not booked direct with owner.
- Payment can be made by BACS transfer, cheque or credit card.
- Arrivals not before 4pm and departures by 10am.
- With the exception of Guide dogs, which are free of charge, no pets are allowed.
- The property is strictly non smoking and an additional cleaning charge will be levied in the event of smoking having taken place inside the property, including smoking from the windows.
- Guests are required to observe the rules of Erigmore Estate and accept any instruction given by Estate staff
- Barbecues must only be used on the stone patio area and not on the decking area. No portable barbecues. A charge will be levied for any damage caused by the inappropriate use of a barbecue.
- Free unlimited WiFi is available.